Cruises to Hawaii
Aloha! Island hop your way through Hawaii on a cruise. On Oahu, visit Honolulu's Waikiki Beach and pay your respects at Pearl Harbor. View active volcanos on Hawaii, the Big Island, seek out water sports in laidback Maui and escape from it all in Kauai.Read Hawaii Cruise Reviews
Hawaii Cruise TipsNew to the Aloha state? We've got everything you need to know about this corner of paradise.
Extraordinary Excursions: HawaiiFrom active adventures to native culture, shore excursions can help you get the most out of Hawaii. Read our choices.
Top Ways to Save Money in HawaiiWho says a Hawaiian cruise has to break the bank? Check out top tips for affordable (and free!) port activities.
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Taking a Hawaii Cruise
- Best Beaches: Hawaii
- Editor's Picks: Best Bets for Hawaiian Culture
- Embarkation in Honolulu Cruise Port
- Hawaii Cruise Tips
- Hawaii's Best Shore Excursions
- My First Cruise To ... Hawaii
- One Day in Honolulu
- Top 10 Hawaii Water Activities
- Top Ways to Save Money on a Hawaii Cruise
- Visiting Hawaii by Cruise or by Land: Pros and Cons
- Whale Watching in Hawaii
HiloTo really experience Hilo, forget first impressions and dive right in ...
HonoluluWith a cosmopolitan population of 950,000, Honolulu is Hawaii's ...
KauaiKauai is the oldest of the eight major Hawaiian Islands, with ...
KonaWhile cruise ships call it "Kona," this stop on the western part of ...
MauiKnown the world over as a "trip of a lifetime" destination, the ...
Nice itinerarycruizinbabe22Hawaii has been one of my bucket list trips for a few years now so when I saw that I would have the opportunity to visit Hawaii doing one of the things I loved best...cruising, I took it. I have to admit that the interior room was smaller than what ... Read more
Floating Hotel and Night Entertainmentcruise102015This cruise served its purpose that was to see Hawaii and be in port everyday. This ship does give you the advantage of not having to sail 4 days out at sea till you get to Hawaii. NCL has a nice business for themselves with this ship. They are ... Read more
Very nice experiencegisele-siqueiraI really loved this Cruise. It was our honeymoon and we picked this trip because we met 3 years ago on a Norwegian Cruise, from Miami, to the East Caribbean. The Guest Service gave us a wine and chocolates in the room and a botte of wine to ... Read more
My husband and I have just returned from cruising the Hawaiian Islands. We did this cruise 17 years ago and were eager to repeat it. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. The ship is well appointed though our balcony cabin was small ... Read more
Recent Pride of America Cruisemar2984This cruise was a Christmas present (surprise) from my husband. We have cruised two times before but they were both with Royal Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas. I wasn't sure what to expect out of this cruise as I had read the ratings and saw quite ... Read more
The WorstbobmurrayiiiI have taken over 30 cruises all over the world, of all sizes and prices, and the Pride of America is, without question, the worst ship I've ever been on. Here's why: Service is mediocre at best. Staff doesn't seem to care about the passengers. ... Read more
My hubby and I decided to go to Hawaii for our 35th wedding anniversary, and for him to have achieved his 50th state. We wanted to see the islands so decided on the Pride of America cruise since we didn't want to cruise from California. We arrived 3 ... Read more
- car rental on Maui-what to do Silver Sweethearts
- Aloha Shirts (Made in HI) - Where to Purchase need2cruisesoon
- Kauaii must do lbfluffy
- Holland America road to Hana tour CruiserBruce
- Princess shore excursion guarantee price lbfluffy
- Best Beach Relatively Close to Kahului Maui Port [NCL/POA in July] CruiserBruce
- Why cruise Hawaii? mufc99
- Recent Car Rental Experiences (Kahalui, Maui; Hilo, Big Island; Nawiliwili, Kaui) Fifi Larue
- Honolulu independent tour excursion pick-up location Donray
- Overnight Parking in Kahului, Maui ... NCL punkincc