Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 11 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Embarkation in Seward (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Still like RSSC but boring cruise this timeCalRef1944This was our first time on Mariner, but we have sailed on the RSSC Navigator and Explorer. We are booked on the Voyager for December. This 7 day cruise was our first to Alaska, cruising Vancouver to Vancouver. One on-board, we asked about a ... Read more
Fantastic cruise line period!SpechtjWe wanted a relaxing cruise with a luxury cruise line and the opportunity to explore a portion of Alaska while enjoying fantastic scenery. We were not disappointed. The embarkation and disembarkation were incredibly well organized. Our penthouse ... Read more
This was our first time cruising with NCL but have been on other cruise lines in the past. Never again. We loved the total NCL experience. The level of service was exceptional. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The staff seemed to enjoy their ... Read more
The cruise met my expectations, and the food and most of the entertainment exceeded them. I was a little disappointed that the last two nights they only had karaoke instead of an end of cruise party. Turned out the big event and highlight meal was ... Read more
Good but needs some workdcolosiFirst time with Princess (the Emerald Princess). Cruised Alaska June 4, 2017. The ship was fine and the food and bars were great, but the entertainment was a bit lacking; focusing too much on passenger participation, like game shows and singing ... Read more
Land and Sea - southboundDavey Jones DentistLand portion was great - except for placing your suitcase in the hallway of the Lodges about 6 am. Nice accommodations at three Princess lodges, pricey food in dining rooms, excellent included tour packages. (By the way, nobody mentioned that a ... Read more
Overall Great Cruise Tripstan12345678First Alaskan trip. It was a good experience. Enjoyed the trip with family. Food is great on Lido. Main Dining room used only for dinner and choices were ok. Still preferred Lido. Getting a seat there is a bit difficult. Places and excursions were ... Read more
- Moral question about dog sled tours Budget Queen
- REVIEW Star Princess NB Vancouver to Whittier June 3 2017 Texasnee
- 7 days DIY on land then Radiance southbound. 6/2/17 - 6/17/17 wilsonz6
- Tracy Arm Fjord 2017 Status Budget Queen
- 14 Days on the NCL Sun to Alaska...May 2017 gagenie
- Looking for best restaurant for crablegs/seafood in Ketchikan Mountaineer0313
- Denali Park Villiage Restaurants JP-Cruise
- Juneau Phone Service rgmacm
- Question about Wasilla SuperCrewBear
- Binoculars for Alaska Cruise July 2017 with pre-cruise Denali and post-cruise Vancvr Pbcruiser001